INCALUS offers a wide range of services and solutions to enable your organization to improve productivity, drive innovation, increase business value and stay compliant. Our dedicated team has years of experience in the medical devices sector and works with you closely to deliver results.
We seek to improve service efficiency and help you provide superlative customer experience through predictive analysis. We empower organizations like yours through big data and predictive analysis solutions and enable you to overcome falling R&D productivity, reduce cost pressures and drive process efficiencies.
If you are a medical device manufacturer, you require maximum efficiency to achieve a leadership position and fulfill increasing customer expectations. You must accelerate time to market to drive profitable innovation, and optimize the demand chain to deliver quality product to customers under constant pressure to reduce costs and meet regulatory requirements. Business applications must be scalable to enable growth with minimized initial implementation outlay, protecting your investment over time.
INCALUS Add on solutions:
- Managing consignment inventory
- Compliance in different countries
- How do I achieve and maintain tight control of manufacturing processes?
- How can I ensure compliance with government regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11
- How do I Reduce Risk via Process Validation & Compliance
- How do I manage regulatory Compliance in different countries
- Extend Visibility – Communicate requirements to all suppliers
- React Faster to Supplier's Constraints
- Get visibility to supplier capacity
- Reallocate key components
- Make alternate sourcing decisions
- Reduce Obsolescence – Understand impact of BOM changes to your contract manufacturer or supplier
- Trace a customer shipment back to the original source
- Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Provide localizations for multiple geographies
Our team has successfully executed numerous projects and has a deep understanding of the unique process requirements, industry knowledge coupled with the experience in configuring solutions in ERP applications